יום שישי, 28 במרץ 2008

Tampa Bay

Sergio Waksman



I've been thinking of you lately. I even went as far as finding the article that Haaretz did about you to re-read.


I’m reading Beaufort by Ron Leshem. I find it devastatingly important reading. I think it should be read and discussed by all soldiers to understand the futility of political decisions. I think it needs to read to understand what is the mental aspects of a uniform.


We have a lot to discuss about this particular book.The other night my wife and a rented and saw ‘HaHesder”. We have a lot to discuss about that film. I had to explain some of the deep apocalyptic religious background to Karen so she would understand the interesting parallels in the film. I guess love conquers all.


I wish I was capable of reading anything on the ‘Catuv’ blog. It seems very interesting and worthwhile. If I knew what it said I could participate.
I miss Israel and everything about having been young in Israel.
How are you my friend?

אין תגובות: